Just wanted to announce that we have new updates today…
We have implemented a new feature in RTPOS which allows you to send SMS directly from the POS to your staff for the store you are logged in to.
- Under System setup Menu -> Send SMS to Employees
- Added a new Permission in the Employee Permission so you can designate who can use this featuer. By default, Admins can. New permission is "Can Send SMS to Employees"
- Employe MUST have mobile# in the Employee setup, if not, the SMS will skip them when sending the message
- Only Active Employees will be populated in the list.
- Gives you the option to Check/Uncheck (or All) for employees or select the ones you want.
- 99.9% of users read SMS before they read email, so, this tool is very effective to reach out to your employees.
- Great to send quick urgent updates, notifications, and alerts to your staff
- Doesn't cost you anything as we use our own built in License from CDYNE SMS
- Can send up to 160 characters per broadcast Sending SMS to Employees from RTPOS (1 min 19 sec)
Again, if you have your own ways and tools to communicate with your staff, such as Google Talk, Sharepiont, and other tools, great, however, we feel this could be a great addition to get their attention quickly or to broadcast very important business rules to all your staff.
This featue will be available in today's update, along with our new awesome totally re-done Qpay API 5.0 features.As you know, we like to take your feed back and try to incorporate it into making enhancements to our system.Regards,RTPOS Support Team
Screen shot of SMS to employees:
Monday, July 27, 2015