Some important updates today…
Qpay50 Inventory Module v2.0
- RT POS / Qpay module now omits SIM Cards from serial numbers when integrating with Qpay Inventory.
MPCS/Qpay only needs Metro Phones to upload to Qpay.
- RT POS / Qpay module will ONLY pull serial numbers for Product line 'MET'.
This will help for the doors that receive Phones on their automatic download or purchases that are Non-Metro. Such as Unlocked Phones, and other serialized devices.
Modules changes in:
- Download from Dealer Portal
- Download from another store
- Drop ship file
- Qpay Inventory Management Menu
Note: Receive Manual Inventory will ONLY omit SIM CARDS. User must receive Metro products separately when doing manual receipt, if they wish to integrate. Otherwise, they can save and then they can use the Qpay Inventory Management Menu to re-upload.
We now have an "Training Event Calendar" on the pos under help.
As you know, we like to take your feed back and try to incorporate it into making enhancements to our system.Regards,RTPOS Support Team
Tuesday, September 22, 2015